Drawing anime eyes is a great way to express emotion and to add depth to your drawings. It’s also incredibly fun if you’re looking for an artistic challenge! Drawing anime eyes can be intimidating at first, but with some practice, you can master the art of drawing realistic, beautiful anime eyes. In this blog post, we’ll discuss the basics of drawing anime eyes and provide tips on how to get started. From understanding the anatomy of an eye to recommended materials, read on for all of our essential tips on how to draw anime eyes.
What anime eyes are
Anime eyes are typically large and wide-eyed, and are often a different color than the character’s hair. They may also have thick, dark eyelashes. The shape of anime eyes can vary, but they are often oval or almond-shaped.
drawing anime eyes is not as difficult as it may seem at first. With a little practice, you will be able to draw them with ease. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to draw anime eyes:
1. Begin by drawing a small oval or almond shape for the iris of the eye. If you want the character to have wide eyes, make the oval larger. If you want the character to have narrow eyes, make the oval smaller.
2. Next, draw a larger oval around the first one. This will be the outer edge of the eye.
3. Draw another smaller oval within the first two ovals. This will be the pupil of the eye. Make sure that it is placed in the center of the iris.
4. Finally, add some detail to the pupil by drawing a small circle within it. You can also add some lines around the outer edge of the eye for extra detail.
Read More : Sanpaku Eyes
How to draw them
There are lots of different ways to draw anime eyes, but one of the most important things to remember is that they are usually very large and expressive. Here are some tips on how to draw them:
1. Start with the basic shape of the eye. Anime eyes are typically oval or almond-shaped, so start with a curved line for the top and bottom of the eye. Then, add a smaller oval or circle inside for the pupil.
2. Make the eyes look big and expressive by adding lots of detail. Draw in the eyelashes, eyebrows, and any other features you want. You can also make the eyes look shiny by adding a highlight in the pupil area.
3. Give your anime character personality by varying the shape and size of their eyes. For example, you can make them look angry or surprised by drawing the eyebrows close together or drawing the pupils very small.
4. Finally, color in your drawing using whatever color scheme you like. Lots of anime characters have brightly colored eyes, so don’t be afraid to experiment!
Different types of anime eyes
There are many different ways to draw anime eyes, and each one can give your character a unique look. Here are some of the most popular types of anime eyes:
1. The big, expressive eyes. This type of eye is often seen in shoujo anime, and is characterized by its large size and highly detailed features. Often, the irises are drawn in bright colors to further emphasize their size.
2. The small, delicate eyes. This type of eye is most commonly seen in shounen anime, and is typically smaller and more subdued than the shoujo eyes. The focus is usually on the pupil, rather than the iris or sclera.
3. The wide-eyed look. This type of eye is common in both shounen and shoujo anime, and gives the character an innocent or childlike appearance. The eyes are often drawn with large pupils and minimal detail around the iris.
4. The sleepy eyes. This type of eye is seen occasionally in anime, and usually indicates that the character is tired or bored. The eyelids are often drooping over the eyes, obscuring some of the pupil.
Read More : Sanpaku Eyes
5. The predatory eyes. This type of eye is less common in anime, but can be seen occasionally – usually on villains or other menacing characters. They are characterized by their sharp gaze and small pupils, which can make them appear quite intimidating.
When it comes to drawing anime eyes, there are many different styles that you can choose from. Some of the most popular styles include big eyes, small eyes, and closed eyes. Each style has its own unique look that can help to give your anime character a distinct appearance.
Big Eyes: Big eyes are one of the most common styles of anime eyes. They are often used to depict characters who are innocent or childlike. When drawing big eyes, be sure to make the pupils large and round. The irises should also be fairly wide, giving the eyes a larger overall appearance.
Small Eyes: Smaller eyes are typically used for more mature characters. They can also be used for characters who are tired or not feeling well. When drawing small eyes, be sure to make the pupils smaller than usual. The irises should also be narrower than normal, giving the eyes a smaller overall appearance.
Closed Eyes: Closed eyes are often used for sleeping characters or those who are sad or angry. When drawing closed eyes, be sure to completely close off the eyelids so that no white is visible beneath them. The lashes should also be drawn in, making the closed eye look as realistic as possible.
Drawing anime eyes can be a fun and rewarding activity. With the right tutorials, tools, and practice, you’ll soon be able to draw beautiful anime eyes which will make your artwork come alive. Not only is it a great way to express yourself creatively but it also helps to develop fine motor skills for kids! So if you’re looking for an interesting new hobby or art project, why not try drawing some anime eyes?